Mental Health Clinic in Frisco
Private Psychiatrist Clinic in North Texas
- 1 in 5 U.S. adults experiences mental illness each year
- 1 in 20 U.S. adults experiences serious mental illness each year
- 1 in 6 U.S. youth aged 6-17 experiences a mental health disorder each year
- Suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death among people aged 10-14.
Why Choose Perfect Balance as your Mental Health Clinic?
- At our facility, we take pride in offering our esteemed patients the opportunity to seek the perfect mental health services that they deserve.
- All kinds of basic and advanced mental treatment options are made available by our mental health experts.
- A board-certified psychiatrist is available to supervise and monitor every patient that walks into our facility.
- Comprehensive services include a detailed psychiatric evaluation, medication management, and supportive and educational therapy to implement an individualized treatment plan.
- We provide consults by TeleMedicine services for our patient’s convenience.
- Our patients are no longer limited to just traditional treatment options for mental illnesses, since we offer break through FDA approved treatment choices.
- Here at the clinic, we offer Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), a unique non-invasive, medication-free option for rapid improvement of symptoms as early as a few weeks of therapy.
- We also offer Spravato Intranasal Ketamine, which has been proven as a successful treatment for those patients who are dealing with stubborn depression that has not responded to any other forms of treatment.
- Our highly trained staff will make scheduling and intake visits very easy and convenient for our patients.
- We also offer online scheduling options from our website.
We Accept All Major Insurances
We accept all major insurance panels and private/self pay patients. Payments such as copay and deductibles are collected before the service and can be paid using any major credit/debit card and cash.
TMS is a non-invasive and FDA-approved drug-free depression treatment covered by most insurance. Call us today for further information and TMS appointment scheduling.
Perfect Balance Psychiatric Services
Major Depressive Disorder
Depression is a serious mental health condition affecting estimated 8.4% adults and 17.1% adolescents in the US.
TMS is a highly advanced, noninvasive and FDA cleared treatment for stubborn or treatment resistant depression.
Spravato (Esketamine) is an FDA-approved nasal spray for treatment-resistant depression.
Illness marked by an ongoing pattern of inattention or hyperactivity-impulsivity that interferes with functioning.
A type of chronic mood disorder that causes unexpected and drastic changes in one’s emotional state.
A chronic and long-lasting disorder with uncontrollable, reoccurring thoughts and/or behaviors.
A type of mental illness usually after trauma, involving extreme distress and disruption of daily living.
Anxiety is defined as fear of losing control in stressful situations. It can present in different forms.
We offer virtual visits through our HIPAA compliant software for patients who are unable to come in office visits
Experience Excellence in Frisco Mental Health Services with Perfect Balance
- Board-certified psychiatrist in Frisco, TX
- Personalized evaluations and treatment plans
- Convenient telemedicine consultations
- Innovative FDA-approved treatments: TMS and Ketamine
- Easy online scheduling for your convenience
- Streamlined Scheduling and Intake Visits Assisted by Our Experienced Staff
- Accessible Online Scheduling Options for Your Convenience
Enter Virtual waiting room for
Dr. Lubna Siddiki MD
We are serving the North Dallas area including Frisco, Plano, Allen, McKinney, Prosper, Little Elm, Celina, Carrollton, Dallas and other surrounding areas. Psychiatric outpatient treatment is available through a highly experienced and Board Certified Psychiatrist, Dr. Lubna Siddiki.
Dr Siddiki is a wonderful care provider. She has listened to me and heard me at each visit Your long text I feel respected, safe, and my recovery has been a lot smoother.I started seeing her.Jay is efficient and kind and always has the answers to my questions, never any problems with scheduling or paperwork. I love them.
I have been a patient of Dr. Siddiki for many years. I always feel welcome and understood. Through my ups and down she has sought to help me find balance in my life It has been a success! I recommend Dr. Siddiki because in the day and age where many mental health professionals don't seem to care, she truly does.
Doctor Lubna Siddiki are very very good at Klonopin, Xanax, Ativan tapering. She gave me very very slowly tapering compare to other doctors only gave you month to tapering.and with this medicine tapering in a month is impossible. Thanks you so much doctor Lubna Siddiki for helping me on this difficulty time. Also, Thanks to the guy working in front desk, He is so very nice and polite person I met.